Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kamagon ball !!! Get the hollwpoint discount !!!!

Wow! First blog post.... What should we talk about.... How about my awesome sponsor Kamagon!!!!


Please checkout my website, www.thehollowpoint.com , and look at my SPONSORS page! There you will find some awesome sponsors including, KAMAGON BALL!!! KAMAGON has created a revolutionary training device which has changed my physique and my life! To get your hands on the KAMAGON BALL click on the Kamagon logo and it will take you to www.kamagonball.com , from there you can find the color ball you want and be sure to add the discount code: HP at checkout to receive The Hollowpoint’s special 20% off promotion. Saving Money, Changing Lives, and Maximizing Performance! A special thanks from Emil “the hollowpoint” Hinkefent and the good folks at Kamagon!




No comments:

Post a Comment