Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! HAHA 2:00 AM TIME FOR BEDDY BYE

Had  a great night with great friends celebrating my wife Heather's 22nd birthday I can't wait till my bday so we can do it again we had to break out the ol jiu jitsu mats and thai pads around midnight :)  it got a little crazy!   Hope you all are having an amazing weekend and I hope the next weekend treats you just as good!! 

Now for my review of the Strikeforce fights......  Aoki locked up a great rear naked choke to secure his victory he is an excellent fighter.  Gegard Mousassi and Keith Jardine go the distance and end up getting a draw or as Chavous put it they drew haha....  Gill Melendez dominated in his fight to get yet another victory he is definitely top 5 for his division and needs to be put up against some UFC guys.....  and finally, Diaz out boxes semtex (Paul Daley) and defeats him by referee stoppage, however Daley did win something.... He is the new raining champion of the Stinky Leg after his sketchy fall before the end of the fight....  Rashad Evans held this title before this fight but Semtex has definitely secured a firm victory!!! 

What do you think about the fights?  Please comment below and let me know !!!! (did not try to rhyme on purpose)  If you didn't have a chance to watch the fights leave me a comment anyways and let me know how I'm doing with this blog (suggestions are welcome and will be taken into consideration!!) 

Thanks again for tuning in to my blog stay tuned for more exciting posts and interesting stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment